Before we start, thank you for bothering to check out this page! But it really is pretty straightforward and reasonable. There’s a summary of our policies and a “plain English” version to help make everything crystal clear. Enjoy!
- We will not pass your details on to 3rd parties except with permission
- Jellydigio might contact you occasionally with news or offers, but you may opt out of this if you don’t find it useful.
No, we won’t use your details to spam you. It’s expected that if you enquired, you’re interested in what we are offering, and you might like to know if we have a special deal in the future, but to be honest, we don’t tend to bulk email as that’s a little impersonal. And besides, you have the right to opt out at any point, no hard feelings.
Prices and quotes
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from issue date
- Prices are liable to change, as are technologies available
- Contract prices may increase slightly over time, but will be changed only at renewal dates.
- Contracts for longer-term services such as hosting may be terminated by the client after a 1 month notice period.
- Jellydigio reserve the right to amend quotations when circumstances change
- Cooling off period of 14 days from commencement of contract, however, expenses may be charged back where reasonable
- Deposits must clear in bank account before commencement of works
- It is the client’s task to provide us with the information we require when we request it. Failure to do so may result in the closure of the project without refund of monies already paid, and work on our servers may be removed.
- Additional expenses that have not been covered in the contracted work should be reimbursed by the client.
Quotes have a shelf life. Prices change over time for most things. Have you seen the price of Freddo Frogs these days? We will not try to pull out the rug from under your feet, but quotes might change if you decide you want your website to go in a different direction or use a fancy new piece of tech not previously discussed.We’ll try to offer you a cooling off period in case you get cold feet and return your deposit if that’s the case. However, if you agree we should commence work but do not supply requested information, such as content, the project may be closed and deposit kept by us at our discretion. Or, if you decide to pull out but have requested us to make out of pocket expenses on your behalf, these will be charged back to you. If you want us to travel a long way to see you, and we haven’t already discussed including this, you might need to pay us back for plane tickets etc. It’s all fairly standard stuff.
- Intellectual property rights are retained by the clients for data and images that they already own, such as web content. Content created by Jellydigio for the client is the client’s once payment has cleared.
- Rights are granted to Jellydigio for the purposes of publishing content on websites as requested by client, or agreed otherwise.
- The client indemnifies Jellydigio against any breach of copyright in the case where third party IP has not been respected by the client.
If we design or write you something, it belongs to you. From time to time, we may want to show our clients off, so we’ll ask if we can use your site or other work we have done as an example. If you supply us with an image or piece of text, make sure you have the rights to use it, such as an appropriate licence.
These terms and policies may change, please always double check.
A more formal contract would be issued before commencement of works.
Thanks for making it this far 🙂